All the e-learning courses on APCICT Virtual Academy are free-of-charge. They are structured into several sessions. The format is flexible and allows learners to work on lessons at a pace and time convenient to them. Each session consists of the following:
- Video lectures synchronized with Presentations (PPT)
- Session summaries
- Downloadable learning resources (PPT and Academy Manuscripts)
- Self Assessment Quizzes/Reviews; Final Test for each module to ensure that learners have studied the content and can demonstrate an ability to recall important terms and concepts.
APCICT Virtual Academy provides all necessary e-learning functions along with the following additional key features.
- View sample available courses, course descriptions and other necessary details
- Search glossary for terms
- View content of the courses
- Download the content of the courses for offline viewing
- Take quizzes in order to pass each step and the courses
- Access a help function on how courses function, how to enroll and other functionalities of APCICT Virtual Academy
- Email the APCICT Virtual Academy administrator on any issue or inquiry related to the learning and request for DVD-ROM version
Author's video lectures synchronized with learning elements
Summary that captures the key ideas discussed in the courses
Self-evaluation quiz with a chance to gain e-certificates by scoring over 80%
Electronic certificates are issued to those who successfully complete the courses. APCICT Virtual Academy monitors the progress of each learner and automatically makes the final test available when the learner completes viewing all the session pages.
Once the user achieves a score of 80% correct responses on the final test of an individual module, APCICT Virtual Academy will automatically make an electronic version of certificate available for download. Learners who complete all eleven modules of Academy Programme will receive by email the Certificate of Completion of the programme along with a congratulatory letter from the Director of APCICT.
Users with limited Internet access can request for USB version of APCICT Virtual Academy. As an additional help for learners with limited or no internet connectivity, all APCICT Virtual Academy modules are also provided in USB version. Each USB set contains the following content.
- Volume 1 – Module 1-4
- Volume 2 – Module 5-8 and Instructional Design
The format for each module provided in the USB version is identical to that of the corresponding APCICT Virtual Academy online course, where each session consists of the following:
- Video lectures synchronized with PPT
- Self Assessment Review
In order to request for the USB, please fill out the request form and send it to email@example.com.
Click to download the request form