This course is under revision.
We will notify through email when the revised version is available
The module provides an overview of e-government, including key elements and concepts, principles and types of applications. It discusses how an e-government system is built by providing detailed analyses of exemplary systems and identifying design considerations.
|1||e-Government Applications 1
||e-Government Applications 2
||e-Government Applications 3
||e-Government Applications 4
||e-Government Applications 5
||e-Government Applications 6
The module aims to:
- Provide an overview of the key elements of e-government;
- Describe and provide examples of types of e-government services; and
- Discuss important success factors as well as barriers to achieving success in e-Government services.
After going through this module, readers should be able to:
- Discuss how ICT applications can improve the way government works;
- Describe various ICT applications in various areas of government; and
- Analyze the factors that lead to success or failure of specific e-Government applications.